WTB: Cheap Lightning

ihateclowns

Established Member
Looking for a cheap lightning to use for weekend/home projects. Anyone got one with high miles, rough paint, etc they want to sell cheap?

Clowns!

Last edited:

10secL

Established Member
Hey, if you are familiar with Delk Performance, talk to John. He called me today talking about a high mileage 2001 Lighting with some engine troubles for sale cheap!

Keith

im2fast4u40

Established Member
I have a red 99 with higher miles and some paint flaws for $7,500. Im also just about 95 miles away in KY. Call me at 606-688-4391 for more info..

ihateclowns

Established Member
99 For Sale

I appreciate the offer. However, I am not wanting to spend that much because I am also a cheap skate now-a-days. Also, I have my heart set for a Gen 1 truck.

Clowns!

ihateclowns

Established Member
Anyone Selling?

Still looking for an entry level Lightning. Anyone selling right now? I will modify my price range for the right truck.

Clowns!

ra1nmakr

Resident Fuel Slut
Established Member
yea, i have a built block gen 2 2001 Lightning that i am looking to sell. has a bunch of work done to it, but there is still a lot that can still get done. PM me if you want more info, or email me at

[email protected]

lowriderkeen

If your still looking.. I have a 95 Red Lightning SVT with a little damage that is totally repairable. Engine and Transmission is super strong! Brand NEW tires, but has a salvaged title and slight frame damage at the drivers side, begining of the bed. I can send pics. Trying to get listed on here with pics... but feel free to contact me directly if interested.. Call Neal @ 757-342-2878 or text 757-218-8173 I am located in Va

Users who are viewing this thread