WTB: Clean 87-93 mod swapped fox

thinkfaster

Established Member
Looking for a clean turbo or supercharged 3v or 4v swapped STREET car. I would prefer a Terminator swapped 90-93 notch, but will consider any 87-93 mod swapped fox if it is clean and tastefully modded.

Here are some requirements:

Clean Title
Quality parts
Quality swap, no hacked up wiring harnesses or redneck engineering (i could do that myself
rolleyes.gif
)
Manual Trans
Full Interior
Must have A/C or still be able to have A/C installed
Power Locks and Windows
This car MUST be running/driving and proven reliable

Other thing's that i like and would pay for, but arent necessities:

Clean paint
Shaved engine bay
Power steering
5 lug
Cobra brakes/rear disc brakes
Suspension work
Nice wheels

I am located in Corpus Christi, TX and i would like to find something in San Antonio, Austin, Houston, or Dallas area but i am willing to drive/fly a resonable distance for the right car.

I'm really looking to stay in the 9-14k range, but it all depends on how nice your ride is. Let me know what you have!

FYI, I will be traveling for work through the end of the year and it will be difficult for me to pick up a car between now and then but i might be able to make it happen. Also, I will be in SE Kansas for the week of Thanksgiving and from Dec. 22nd through Jan 1st if anyone has anything up that way.

Turbo4Vfox

Established Member
Soo wait let me get this right. You want a 4v terminator turbocharged/supercharged swap fox that's CLEAN and done RIGHT for 14k??? Come on man. I've built 3 of these cars all done right and making over 700hp! Parts alone are over 15k.

thinkfaster

Established Member
Soo wait let me get this right. You want a 4v terminator turbocharged/supercharged swap fox that's CLEAN and done RIGHT for 14k??? Come on man. I've built 3 of these cars all done right and making over 700hp! Parts alone are over 15k.

"I'm really looking to stay in the 9-14k range, but it all depends on how nice your ride is."

"will consider any 87-93 mod swapped fox if it is clean and tastefully modded."

A NA 4v which can be built for around 10k or less. I have seen "clean" termi swapped foxbodys sell for 10-12k...i guess by "clean" i dont necessarily mean "mint" ...i just dont want a car with a hacked up wiring, rust, bad repairs/fabrication, etc.

lescok

Established Member
I second that bud for 9-14k it would be real tough to build one unless it was just a NA4.6 out of a older cobra. If you look I remember seeing a Calypso Green notch with a 99 swap in that range but its a basic swap into a 4banger body. Good Luck

slingshot

Established Member
Has nothing to do with what it cost to build--issue is what the market will support. I think he is right on with the price. $10-14k should buy a very nice mod-swapped Fox. People asking $20k+ are dreaming...

thinkfaster

Established Member
Thanks for the support there slingshot...

BTW fellas, I found 3 cars last night that meet or exceed my requrements and are all under budget...just have to pick one out now!!

slingshot

Established Member
Thanks for the support there slingshot...

BTW fellas, I found 3 cars last night that meet or exceed my requrements and are all under budget...just have to pick one out now!!

No prob. These guys are getting 'cost to build' and 'market value' confused... they are very different. BTW, send me the info on the cars you don't buy--may take a look at them.

thinkfaster

Established Member
I just search all relevant car forums, ebay, and craigslist via searchtempest and get lucky sometimes...ive been searching for a while now, decided to post this up for a little help and i happened to find 3 on my own a few days after...pure luck really...

PM headed your way in a little bit slingshot, if i can PM yet that is...

12C/OBoss

Established Member
Interested in a really clean 93 LX Sedan? (NOTCH) original 5.0 car????

SPECS:
T5Z, Spec stage 2, FRPP shaft, 4.10, Cobra Termi TracLock, Diff stud girdle cover, BBK equal lenghts, Dr gas X, Flow catback, CandL shorty intake, Under drive pulleys, ATI crank damper, Electric cooling fan conversion, REAL 10th Anniversary Termi wheels with 225's front and 275's rear, 99 GT front brakes, 5 lug swap (10in drums on rear), Ikon Axles, Dark red with gray tweed interio (RARE), new rack, new control arm bushings, rear uppers and lowers, New Tokiko blues, Torque boxes are perfect, BBK bolt on frame connectors, a/c ice cold, blower motor no issues, brand new factory headlights, markers, and turns, Cobra rear tails, new windshield lower trim and cowl (faded) new headlight gaskets, buckets, adjusters, etc. SSSUUUPEERRRR clean car!

I have looked for this car for over 2 years and I am only selling because I just got a big promotion and can have a Boss in the garage again! So I want to sell for cash or trade for a 2012 CO,YB, or PW Boss with Recaro pack and cash on my end. Must have less than 5000 miles and be original owner with all paperowrk ie: DORA, invoice, Window sticker, Owners kit, etc

$T2eC16J,!)QFIbvWd0crBS(yV3YGQg~~60_57.JPG

$T2eC16N,!)UFIblB)R96BS(y(p)60!~~60_57.JPG

$(KGrHqF,!pEFJCsqBDz0BS(y(FW5h!~~60_57.JPG

$(KGrHqV,!rMFJCQkwozSBS(y(Hmt1g~~60_57.JPG

$T2eC16V,!zkFJC3d(LJ!BS(yWmEgc!~~60_57.JPG

Last edited:

SuperLX

Established Member

im with u on this one

ya searchin ebay looking at pics is fine

once you get there and SEE IT IN PERSON

its a bucket of bolts and cobbled together for the prices mentioned

you get WHAT u PAID FOR!!

oh and don't forget caveat emptor

hotford

Established Member
9-14K, for what you want its gonna be 20K to get one,market or not, you may get lucky and get a hacked one for the price range your looking at.....

98ylwturbocobra

Established Member
I'm selling my gray 89 lx hatch with a original 5.0 turbocharged. Looking to get around the bottom of your budget. If interested PM me or shoot me a text 586-344-6751 I'm in Detroit Michigan area. Jason

Gravik

Established Member
Look luck op. Just remember, fox body's are made from gold and have a driveline made from diamonds.

thinkfaster

Established Member
Bought a very clean modded termi swap notch within budget...My price range wasn't a blind guess, rather a result of research and determination...asking price is different than actual value and negotiation skills are key...

SuperLX

Established Member
Bought a very clean modded termi swap notch within budget...My price range wasn't a blind guess, rather a result of research and determination...asking price is different than actual value and negotiation skills are key...

you should post up the pics then.....ah i guess not.:rolling::bs:

Users who are viewing this thread