WTB: Clean Coupe (OW, CO, SB, BLK)

SADDLE

Rock Chalk
Established Member
I'm in the market for a clean Cobra coupe. I am a serious buyer. I wont waste your time, if you don't waste mine. Here is what I'm looking for:

03/04 Cobra coupe
Oxford White, Sonic Blue, Comp Orange or Black

Lightly or heavily modded cars are fine. Just looking for something clean and a good driver that doesnt need tinkered with.

I'm fine with shipping a car. I'm fine with buying a car sight unseen. I have funds available. I've owned many of these cars and other mustangs, I know what I'm looking for. Please contact me if you have what I'm after or know of a car that fits my criteria. If I'm feeling generous I'll throw you a bone for a finder's fee.

I can be contacted via email at [email protected] or by phone/text at (913) 908-8977.

In case anyone cares why I've got two WTB threads, I've got a couple buddies who have been bit by the Terminator bug and I'm assisting them with finding cars. They are serious about buying Terminators and their money is real, we wont waste anyone's time or jerk you around and we are not scammers. No time in our lives for any nonsense.

Someone wants to make a deal, lets see what's out there...

Users who are viewing this thread