WTB: Cobra below $23k (pref OW)

Av3ng3d

Established Member
I have someone purchasing my Evo and will be in the market for a terminator very soon. Im looking for something along the lines of sub 70k miles and must be a hardtop.
What I really want is oxford white, but would consider a SB, DSG, Redfire, Mystichrome, or CO.

Closest to New England would be convenient but I would be willing to travel for the right car. A car with mods is not a bad thing.

SVT Zorro

Established Member
I have a OW whippled making 600 RWHP on a safe tune, still more to play ...Magnun T56, standalone fore presicion Fuel sytem, suspension work and more expensive mods...if interested PM by the way price is 22K thank you! tuned for E 85 , 91 plus torco & 91 straight....located SW Kansas..have a ford Lightning & 351 W projects and want to free up some money but don't have to sell..thank U!

Av3ng3d

Established Member
Bumping it up. I have a couple leads on some other color Cobras with potential, but I REALLY want an Oxford White within driving distance and less than 70k miles.
Redfire is a very close second on top of my color choice list. I am willing to drive as much as 11 or 12 hours outside of Massachusetts to pick up the right car. My Evo has officially sold and Im looking to make a Terminator purchase in February.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread