WTB: Cobra Coupe w/ low miles

SnakeinKY

How about a lightly modded '03 Black on Black Vert? Mileage in the 8,xxx's and I am in Lawrenceburg, KY, maybe a 30 minute drive for you. I have been thinking of selling it as it only sits in the garage.

FrankeSVT

Enthusiast
Established Member
Since you are a new member I cant send you a pm. My email is [email protected] if you want to send more information and/or pictures. I really have my mind set on a coupe but will consider a nice vert.

Last edited:

nast97

Gear Banger
Established Member
not black, and is pullied but is in excellent condition! Torch red 44k miles has black inserts, and im in somerset , pullied, borla stingers, bassani catted x, mgw shifter, 2.81 steeda pullie, hid's, h&r race springs, chrome cobras with 10.5 rears. have billetflow brace to go with it as well as clutch cable, quadrant, and adjuster. get one already modded! you will evenyually do it lol. this car has been tuned with a predator and made 454rwhp and 475ftlb.

FrankeSVT

Enthusiast
Established Member
Thanks for the responses guys. I am looking at a couple verts right now but still keeping my eye out for any low mile stock black coupes!

03naji

Established Member
Got a 03 coupe cobra dark shadow grey 31000 miles bone stock except for 18x9 cobra chrome rims asking 26k obo

Users who are viewing this thread