WTB Cobra in New Englandish Area

CammyTheCobra

Established Member
Hey everyone, in the market for a Cobra. What's around for 03/04 Cobra's that are convertible, in competition orange or triple black? No Coupe's, will look at all convertibles but I do prefer Black or CO for colors. Mileage doesn't matter, nor does mods. Price wise, nothing past $25k but frankly, I'd rather keep it under ~$20k.

Side Note: I'm located in Mass and am looking for something within reasonable distance. I'd say 6 hours max is ideal, but id go to 8-10 hour drive for the right deal.

- Must be convertible & only black rag top
- Prefer CO & Black, but will consider other colors.
- Mileage doesn't matter

Thank you,
-Steve

CammyTheCobra

Established Member
We need more terminators in MA. Grab the perfect one OP.

Yes, I rarely see any in the Worcester, MASS area. Last year, I saw only 1, one time lol. I'm taking my time on this, hoping for the perfect car. I had to increase my search range, but I'm hoping to find just the right 1. But, it's a struggle, a good struggle though. Thank you!!

Dip Dungles

Pew Pew
Established Member
Premium Member
Yes, I rarely see any in the Worcester, MASS area. Last year, I saw only 1, one time lol. I'm taking my time on this, hoping for the perfect car. I had to increase my search range, but I'm hoping to find just the right 1. But, it's a struggle, a good struggle though. Thank you!!

What was the color of the one you saw?

Dip Dungles

Pew Pew
Established Member
Premium Member
I live over in Holden and head to Worcester almost every weekend, can't get enough of WormTown and Flying Dreams.

04 Torch Red.

Dip Dungles

Pew Pew
Established Member
Premium Member
WT brewery yes and Flying Dreams is a small brewery located on Park Ave. quant joint but great beers. When you grab your Cobra hit me up. Got a bunch of shows coming up.

Users who are viewing this thread