WTB cobra in or near California

02scgt

Established Member
I would prefer a 2004 but will not turn down an 03. Bolt Ons to no mods preferred. NO covertibles only couple. Mileage under 35K would be ideal. Who's got one near me?

HomeboyNorm

Established Member
Hi there,

I know this may come across as a very wild thought (as well as some mileage) to you, but a long road trip to California to deliver the car from Florida sounds very intriguing.

A chance to see the beautiful west that I have not seen yet beyond the Mississippi River. :thumbsup:

Check out my ad..

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=383772

Thanks, Norm

02scgt

Established Member
Thanks for the offer, not the most fond of Yellow, and a little higher than I would like to spend either way your car is really clean good luck with the sale!

HomeboyNorm

Established Member
No problem. I wasn't too fond of yellow either which grew on me later. You can make me an offer if you want to otherwise good luck with your search. Thank you for the compliment. :-D

03MIKE

Established Member
I live in Newport Beach, CA and have a 04 silver Cobra with 36,9xx miles on it for sale, it has some mods done to it, PM me if you are interested and I will tell you more about the car. I would like to get $26,500 OBO. the price is negotiable.

nopropslaw

Established Member
03 red 10th...just under 34k.in costa mesa..pm me what you are looking to pay, maybe we can work something out..

Users who are viewing this thread