WTB Cobra Mirrors, Front & rear bumper

Detroit

Established Member
Like the title says I am looking for 03-04 Cobra mirrors, 99-01 Cobra front bumper (can NOT have the front plate holes), 03-04 Cobra rear bumper (Cobra shaved off would be best).

Does not matter what color as they all need to be painted Azure Blue. Shoot me a PM or post here.

Thanks!

allgosvo

Established Member
let me know if you change your mind about the tag holes.i have a real nice white front cover but it does have the tag bracket..

marc179

Established Member
let me know if you change your mind about the tag holes.i have a real nice white front cover but it does have the tag bracket..

how much would you want for your bumper shipped to 77840? if he doesn't want it, i'm interested :banana:

Detroit

Established Member

Thanks for the response, my state does not require a front plate. I would only do that if it was an amazing deal.

marc179

Established Member
i am looking for $240.00 plus the ride..fog lights are included

How much do you think it would be to ship? $80? Can you send me pics to [email protected] THANKS!

Like the title says I am looking for 03-04 Cobra mirrors, 99-01 Cobra front bumper (can NOT have the front plate holes), 03-04 Cobra rear bumper (Cobra shaved off would be best).

Does not matter what color as they all need to be painted Azure Blue. Shoot me a PM or post here.

Thanks!

I have an 03/04 bumper that's 10 out of 10. there's no scratches, bumps, dents, or bruises. It's silver with black inserts. let me know detroit

Users who are viewing this thread