WTB: Cobra sideskirts and mirrors

Raymond

slower than you
Established Member
Alright, I know I'm a n00b, but a bunch of people on the other forums reccomended me to come to this site because someone here sells 03-04 Cobra body parts for cheap or something. Just wondering what the going rates for those parts are?

Preferably already painted black:
'03-'04 Cobra power foldaway mirrors
'03-'04 Cobra side skirts

These are, of course, for my '04 sixer. ;-)

Ursnkb801

Established Member
For mirrors, u should try blueovalindustries.com, but about the side skirts, I have no idea, possible have 2 just buy them from a ford dealership, but if u can find some side skirts, let me know, I've been looking for them for about 2-3 months now and havent found any

Raymond

slower than you
Established Member
Thanks for the link, I'll have to check them out. And yea, I might be getting the hookup from a friend of a friend soon, so if I do I'll see if it's possible to get other people deals too. I'll keep you posted. :)

Junebug1

Established Member
There is a guy that sells parts at 10% over cost to us. I bought my side skirts from him and it was a good transaction. I think his name is Steve. Just do a search on 10% parts. Good luck

Floof

McDoof
Established Member
I've also dealt with Steve(FordSVTParts), quick and easy transaction and shipping. parts came unscathed a quickly. I definately recommend giving him a call.

Users who are viewing this thread