WTB: cobra sometime in march!!

shane12286

Established Member
i know it is a little early, but i will be in the market for another cobra (or saleen or non-stock GT ect.) towards the end of march, if anyone is going to be looking to sell around then let me know. looking to spend no more than $15,000... and am hopefully flying to it and driving it back to Minnesota. let me know if you will be selling around then. thank you.

P.S. i have a 2001 crown victoria P71(slate/tan color) and if anyone is looking for a trade ect. let me know also.:beer:

** preferably somewhere in Cali....

Last edited:

99CobraVert04

Established Member
97 Cobra Vert

I will have a 97 Cobra Vert (triple black) for sale now til then. 99 Cobra wheels, short shifter, 4.10, and MAF are the only mods. Top is new as of May and its been garage kept since i got it in november or so. Has 50,273 on it. I'll sell it for 10,5 and throw in all the extra cobra parts I have (PRO-M Maf for 03, stock eaton super charger, etc.) and a set of slicks and skinny's (Centerline warrior wheels)

let me know!

paposse71

Established Member
I have a 97 cobra (rio red) i might be selling. It has 21,xxx miles with a couple of mods. Probably ask around $14,000. I'm in York Pa. Let me know!

VR93SVT

Established Member
selling mine from now till march then it hits ebay. just posted in for sale its a vr 93

SSSLAV8

Established Member
I have my award winning 99 Cobra for sale on here...check it out
pm me for special transportation details

Users who are viewing this thread