WTB: Competition Orange, screaming yellow or mystichrome coupe

twisted03snake

Established Member
Just as the title says I'm looking for a very nice competition orange, screaming yellow or mystichrome coupe! I prefer a twin screw car with the basic mods and under 50k miles. Forged wheels are a major plus! Feel free to text me 704-668-4420! PM's welcome too! Thanks

Last edited:

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
didn't you have a co coupe at one time? are you getting another? good luck with your search!

twisted03snake

Established Member
didn't you have a co coupe at one time? are you getting another? good luck with your search!

Thank you sir, I've actually had 3 previously and currently own a co vert that will be sold to purchase the new one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Comp281

Established Member
^^^ I thought I was the only one who's owned 3 CO coupes. I guess I'm not the only crazy person around here. When you get your fourth you might be the first person that can say that! Good luck with your search. I never should have sold my last one!

twisted03snake

Established Member
^^^ I thought I was the only one who's owned 3 CO coupes. I guess I'm not the only crazy person around here. When you get your fourth you might be the first person that can say that! Good luck with your search. I never should have sold my last one!

Hahahaha thanks bud, I definitely have issues!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

xsellr8

BANNED
Established Member
My twin brother has comp orange and I have screaming yellow. They are great colors! Good luck with your search

Users who are viewing this thread