wtb: complete shifter assembly, supercharger idler pulleys (2), and complete intake

GFTP

Established Member
wtb: complete intake assembly with maf and airbox or aftermarket

Hello, I recently purchased all these items from another memeber on here and after a week he never shipped them. Sooo now im even further behind and getting charged more storage. SO needless to say i need these items ASAP, so the closer to Ohio the better. I need the two idler pulleys (one is directly below the supercharger pulley, and the other is about 6 inches to the right). with bolts if possible Complete intake setup including the maf and the air box. and a complete shifter assembly ( with bolts if possible) Please call or text me at 330-224-0086 for fastest response. I can pay right away. Please dont bother to even respond if you have to wait a 3-4 days to ship. thanks!

Last edited:

135 Boom

Established Member
Crappy deal. I am going through the same thing right now. Wonder if its the same guy? Its been a week and a half, and still nothing. Hope it all works out.

GFTP

Established Member
shifter and pulleys bought. ONLY thing i need now is a complete air intake setup. Can be OEM or Aftermarket.

UncleSAm

Blow Me
Established Member
wtb: complete shifter assembly, supercharger idler pulleys (2), and complete ...

have JLT red flames fender well (cai) intake and stock 90mm MAF. Can ship tomorrow morning

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread