WTB Coupe in California!!

srizo1

Established Member
Looking to buy a coupe in CA. Anything lower than 90k miles please. Preferable sonic blue, DSG, Competition Orange, Oxford white, Mineral Gray, or mystic chrome.
Light mods please.
I am located in Bakersfield CA.

Thanks,

Last edited:

1slowkb

Fast SVT Poster
Established Member

what's up man. Thinking mayb selling my 03 cobra. Car was originally black but was painted sonic blue from previous owner. Im the second owner of this cobra. Lots of performance parts. Shoot me ur number for some pics. 89k original miles. It has a built sra, I sold d irs didn't like it. Dynode it last year and have the tuner and everything. 475 and 442tq.

Foxycobra15

Established Member
what's up man. Thinking mayb selling my 03 cobra. Car was originally black but was painted sonic blue from previous owner. Im the second owner of this cobra. Lots of performance parts. Shoot me ur number for some pics. 89k original miles. It has a built sra, I sold d irs didn't like it. Dynode it last year and have the tuner and everything. 475 and 442tq.

I'm interested in seeing your car if it's still for sale, 5599773837

Last edited:

SBCOBRA

Looking to buy a coupe in CA. Anything lower than 90k miles please. Preferable sonic blue, DSG, Competition Orange, Oxford white, Mineral Gray, or mystic chrome.
Light mods please.

Thanks,

Hey buddy, I have a 04 mystichrome coupe with 47k miles and I'm in Santa barbara ca and I'm selling mine. Send me a text or call if your still in the market. 805 252 6155 thanks Dustin

choate

Drive with a sparkling glove on your shift hand
Established Member
Light mods please.

Thanks,

See above

srizo1

Established Member
Hey buddy, I have a 04 mystichrome coupe with 47k miles and I'm in Santa barbara ca and I'm selling mine. Send me a text or call if your still in the market. 805 252 6155 thanks Dustin
Hey Dustin, thanks for the offer, but I recently bought a low milage 04 Cobra! The guy that sold it to me is the guy that is trying to buy your mystic! What a small world!

SBCOBRA

The guy in the Navy from Lemoore. I bought his 04 screaming yellow coupe. He said he was going to buy your mystic as soon as I bought his car.

He stopped contacting me....... He has a check from the bank and everything that he sent me a picture of. I dunno what happened to him. You should text him and ask him if he went threw with buying my car and see what he says

Users who are viewing this thread