WTB: Coupe on East Coast but willing to drive depending

slimj0e

Hi guys im looking to buy my first terminator, im looking for a either 03-04 doesnt matter, but i am specifically looking for screaming yellow, competition orange. However for different colors i would still consider, because a cobra is a cobra. I will have about 22 grand at the most ready by late august and im setting up this thread early cause i know car purchasing is always a long process.

Mostly looking for SY or CO and must be coupe. and around $22 grand or less, mods are ok, closer to the east coast as possible i live in maryland. and i will be using this for DD so would actually prefer one with around 40-50k miles. wouldnt want to buy a garage queen cause putting the miles on a low mileage cobra would kill me. well actually this is irrelevant because a garage queen would be more like 24 grand and up and my budget is around 22k.

thanks for any input and any advice for buying a first cobra is appreciated

SonicBlur2003

U.S.C.G.
Established Member
There are a few on here. Also suggest craigslist and maybe autotrader however dealers will charge more as your probably know.

Another source always recommended is Hi-End Auto - Hi-End Auto

Trying to stay in budget you may want to contact HouseOfPower on here depending on how quickly you want the car. Good luck with the hunt.

zincslowbra

Established Member
2.8, c&l, snow,slp LT"S stainless full exhaust, subframes, battery relo, pro 5.0, accu TB, 18' black fr500s wit alum lip, 315s rear w/DR's, spec 3+ clutch, 28k miles, 11.88 wit slicks, 480rwhp last custom tune awaiting evolution tune...

RAPTOR5V

Firing on all 8
Established Member
I am the original owner of a black 03 coupe that might be for sale as of today. Car is mint, 34k miles and TLC it's entire life. 2.76 dyno tune, prochamber and mac c/b, new spec 2+ and fidanza alum flywheel, 3.73's etc etc other mods and parts to go with car but I cant PM you b/c you only have 3 posts. Let me know if you're interested at all. NYC area

Users who are viewing this thread