wtb coupe

95whiteknight

SVT POSTER
Established Member
hello svtp ive been looking now for some time at buying my first terminator. it can be any color as long as its a coupe. as far as a vert goes it would have to be a good price. it can be modded or stock i don't really care. if modded though it would have to be done professionally and done right. my budget is 24k and really couldn't go much more. would really like to find something with under 50k miles. also not really wanting to drive more than 2hrs. thx for any help you can give.

Last edited:

o8mustanggt

Established Member
You should check my add out on here it's right down your alley and with lower miles and great mods..it's the 03 zinc yellow with 49k miles and has a kenne bell if interested text me at 304-544-9882..thanks

95whiteknight

SVT POSTER
Established Member
Bump. And what bout them two I found good deal or no. I've never seen one fir sale that low and was just surprised. Not much on Betts though but that maybe for the price

Thunder Bolt

AKA Ron's Bolt!
Established Member
Bump. And what bout them two I found good deal or no. I've never seen one fir sale that low and was just surprised. Not much on Betts though but that maybe for the price

I would check out the white car. If it's clean and you don't mind a car with higher miles this could be the car for you.

95whiteknight

SVT POSTER
Established Member
Lol meant to say the vert for 12900 not Bette pushed wrong letter on phone mileage don't bother me too bad although I would like to have one under 100000 miles but its tough to find one that is and with a price under 19k that is close to me

95whiteknight

SVT POSTER
Established Member
03 Cobra
Anyone seen or have looked at this car In Greenville? It looks good and with only 44 k on it. my thing is not all the rims match. I live right at 2 hrs from this and would love if someone has maybe already seen it and kinda link what u think. For the price it seems to good to be true

BennyBoy

Established Member
If you could swing 3 more grand you could get my car. Lots of mods, needs nothing, 39k miles and I'm in Ga. I'd meet you in Greenville.

95whiteknight

SVT POSTER
Established Member
If you could swing 3 more grand you could get my car. Lots of mods, needs nothing, 39k miles and I'm in Ga. I'd meet you in Greenville.

Car sounds what I'm looking for and I see u have lowered it to 21500. Wish I could Benny but I really can't go over 19k. I believe that your price is very reasonable but I would need to save a little longer for your car. Thx for offering to meet but I don't won't to waste your time cause it sounds like your firm and don't blame you, but just don't have that yet.

wantone

Established Member
I have 03 black cobra from Arizona. I live in Wisconsin. Its perfect and clean. I recently installed TSW rims deep dish, nitto tires 315 rear, BBK throttle body, intake, long tubes, bassani exhaust, ebach lowering springs, QA adjustable shocks, SCT tuner, MAF, camber caster plates, Has 60,000+. I want $21,000

Users who are viewing this thread