Wtb: dsg, mineral grey or sonic blue cobra

Devil23gt500

Established Member
Look for sonic blue or dsg, mineral grey cobra rather built and less than 40k mileage
let me know what ya all got!

Last edited:

JPM03DSG

Established Member
I'm in Texas but I have an 03 DSG with lots of mods but never been in the motor. 22,500 miles. PM me if you are interested.

JPM03DSG

Established Member
03 DSG, 6 sp,
Rear..
8.8 with 31 spl trac loc, 4:10s, Aftermarket uppers and lowers, 285/40/17s.... Rear end has 50 miles on build
Front..
Lowered 1 inch all around, Baer 12 and 11 brakes, bumpsteer kit, bilsteins, CC plates, 275/40/17s
Trans..
Stock 6 sp with Spec 3 clutch and Billet bearing retainer fresh fluids
Engine..
Stock with 22,500 miles, stock blower, 2.93 pulley and idlers. Fluidyne heat exchanger, Diablo Tuner, 800$ Nitrous Plate sys never sprayed, no bottle. BR7EFs
General..
I put MRT struts on the hood last night, it has HIDs, 1" wheel spacer in rear, I have a set of replica 10th anni wheels and 6 Cobra wheels. It has a catback with Magnaflow magnapaks on it. It has subframes, it still smells new inside. I've never personally driven it in the rain. It stays in a climate controlled shop. Driven 3k miles in the last 10 years. It has a few tear marks on the rear tire where the lips needed to be rolled. No big deal, just not gonna hide anything. I will be getting off of 12s this Thursday and will take some good pics I can send you by text or email. Can't put them here. I'm sure there are plenty of things I've missed but you get the Idea. Plate has never been attatched to front bumper. I will have the car fully detailed from front to back before sale is made. 23k$ firm

Last edited:

JPM03DSG

Established Member
If you or anyone else wants pics, I can text or email them. Just leave the info here. I have not listed the car anywhere before this. I kinda just made the decision to sell. I will say that I have a clean blue Texas title in my posession and any Monetary transactions will be made through my credit union for my protection. I'm sure anyone understands.

Users who are viewing this thread