WTB Eaton set up (Stock) And T56

Lawhead

Established Member
As stated in the title looking for an eaton set up minus TB and T56 with or without bell housing clutch set up will also be considered

Mystic03

Established Member
How soon are you lookin for one..ill be pulling my stock eaton 2
76 60k miles in a month

Lawhead

Established Member
Not needing it RIGHT now putting my car back to stock to part ways with it because life got in the way and need to put the hobby down for a while. What would you be looking for it?

bigmanlee

Established Member
Just took my eaton off 2 weeks ago replacing with whipple 2.3 Eaton has 62k miles on it with a 2.8 pulley and is in exc condition Do You Have Any parts to trade.

Lawhead

Established Member
I have a BBK 65MM Twin TB that I don't think will fit a stock plenum so there's that

bigmanlee

Established Member
Like I said in my previous post just took off my eaton two weeks ago have everything to go with it , throttle body, stock plenum, stock throttle cable bracket, still have stock injectors, also have a jlt Cai with stock maf meter and sensor along with cone filter that goes inside fender, painted red fire but can be repainted. Eaton has 2.8 pulley on it Will sell all together or separate. If interested have stock lower crank assembly and stock intercooler tank.

Users who are viewing this thread