4.6 Liter rice cooker
Established Member
WTB Eibach Pro spring kit 03 Cobra Part 3594.140 or similar

Lower front 1.0 in Rear 1.4 in

Let me know what you got!

Last edited:

userob2002

Banned
bro, i cant tell if your car is a vert or not. pic is too small. But buy coupe springs and use top isos only. Well better than the rubber badn eibachs.

I got a set of 04 coupe springs.

3Dglasses

4.6 Liter rice cooker
Established Member
Anybody make "thinner" isolators that I can use to get a 1 inch drop without spring change? No iso = noise correct?

Extreme281

Banned
Dont buy the EIbach kit,i love eibach but the H&R is a way better spring ,i bought both to bad i didnt buy the H&R first

3Dglasses

4.6 Liter rice cooker
Established Member
Extreme281 said:
Dont buy the EIbach kit,i love eibach but the H&R is a way better spring ,i bought both to bad i didnt buy the H&R first

I have heard from a few in my local club (thestanggang.com) that H&R was too stiff and Eibach Pro was a better ride... so yes, do elaborate...

3Dglasses

4.6 Liter rice cooker
Established Member
Yes, that sticky is great. I really chose based on input from my local guys. All are happy with Eibach pros, even those that took H&R sport springs out. I can't drop more than 1.5 inches or so because I like to drive the car as intended. Thanks!

Hell, I just bought a set of used Eibach pros. If I don't like them then I change them cuz they were cheap!

gsxrbb

Banned
take some before/after pics and let us know how u like them...I'm in the same boat. I've all ready purchased the exact same Eibach kit, but I'm afraid I wont be happy with the drop. Thanks

gsxrbb

Banned
My friend has a brand new set of the Eibach springs you are looking for. They are still new in the box. One of his customers ordered them, and then changed his mind. I can get pics and a price if your interested.

3Dglasses

4.6 Liter rice cooker
Established Member
Installed the Eibach Pro kit (bought used here). This is the before and after. I expect them to settle another 1/4 inch...

2226060_38_full.jpg

2226060_39_full.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread