WTB Engine Harness

Nate14120

Established Member
I'm not positive yet but I think my engine fuse box is jacked up from trying to get the nut off. Some of the plastic cracked and I think the distribution plate is bent. Does anybody have an engine harness for sale?

fml

Nate14120

Established Member
Bumpity bump. In case I wasn't clear, I'm looking for the power distribution, engine fuse box, lighting harness.

Anybody know what years and models fit?

Also, if anybody has a rough idea on what needs to come out in front I'd take some advice. Looks like the radiator has to come out.

SVTdreamin04

What's a "Termi"???
Established Member
Premium Member
There is a guy on eBay, I have bought a harness and fuel tank off of him before. He sells a ton of Cobra parts. I will try to find his user name.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nate14120

Established Member
I found that guy and a member here that has a couple in storage. The guy on ebay wants 350-400 for a clean harness.

Any idea how much in the front end has to be removed?

stang99svt

Enter something here
Established Member
I'm doing a restore job. To answer your question you can attempt to undo the two top mounts and tilt the Rad forward to get the wiring harness though. You may have to undo the top Rad coolant hose.

Also unless someone wants to contradict my statement, I believe you can get away with a 2002-2004 GT PDH harness, the downside will be that the driver side fog lamp connector will be different and the horn connectors are different but so far I haven't found any other issues running the GT harness.

Nate14120

Established Member
Thanks a bunch! Radiator is already drained right now for other mods so I'll just pull it. I was worried there was more to it than that.

I suppose if I found one cheap I could splice my harness plugs onto the GT harness. Another part of me doesn't want the possible headache.

4sdvenom

Never Enough!
Established Member
I may have one in my garage from a wrecked Cobra I bought. I'll take a look and make sure there is no damage and let you know.

Ken

Users who are viewing this thread