WTB: Factory Bed Cover

Forged2000L

Established Member
Like the title says, I'm looking for the factory lightning bed cover. Needs to be in good condition.

02REDSVT

alienfreek
Established Member
haha, good luck, these things are like gold!! I've been trying for months!!

02REDSVT

alienfreek
Established Member
don't quote me but i think they're aroun 400 bucks... look at Extang covers too, i think they make a similar one... thats what ive been looking at, and it's about half the price last time I checked. People just dont want to give up those stockers...

cobraman302

Established Member
The extangs are better IMO. I had one on my 06' F150. People want the stocker because it sits even with the bed rails. But if Im not mistaking the factory cover has the curved support rods, and the extang covers have the straight support rods that roll up with the cover.

svt04l

Established Member
don;t know if you would be interested, but i have an truxedo low profile tonneau (this the one that rolls up when needed along with the supports, so there is nothing to take off w/ the automatic dial tnesioner to ensure a tight fit no matter what the weather might look like) in mint condition.. the truck sits in the garage when it is not driven, so rain or theft of objects in the back of the bed are not an issue to me. let me know if you would be interested.

carlos

Users who are viewing this thread