WTB Feeler: 2013/14 Base GT Wheels

mjohns930

Established Member
Don't know how much these are going for so I am looking to see what's out there and what they are worth.

Looking for a set of these:
image.jpg

I don't need tires or TPMS sensors, just looking for bare wheels. I live in the Fairfield/Vacaville, CA area near Travis AFB so I can drive a ways from there to pick up for the right deal.

At most looking to spend $200 for two wheels picked up, but if the right deal comes along for four of them I will consider it.

I don't NEED these, just looking for a spare set for a potential project so I am basing the amount I wish to spend on that. If i can't find any for the right price then I will go a different direction. Let me know if you have anything or if I am way off base on this.

bmore1186

Established Member
I have Full Set of 2012 Base GT Wheels with TPMS and tires on them. Willing to sell for $450. Not sure if there is really a difference between the 11-12 and the 13-14 Base models besides a tiny design change.

mjohns930

Established Member
I have Full Set of 2012 Base GT Wheels with TPMS and tires on them. Willing to sell for $450. Not sure if there is really a difference between the 11-12 and the 13-14 Base models besides a tiny design change.

Not a bad price, but assuming you are in San Diego, that is a bit too far for me (about 8 hours). I am looking to drive two hours, maybe 100 or so miles. That is a pretty fair deal though. Wish you were closer.

bmore1186

Established Member
Not a bad price, but assuming you are in San Diego, that is a bit too far for me (about 8 hours). I am looking to drive two hours, maybe 100 or so miles. That is a pretty fair deal though. Wish you were closer.

Well if you change your mind I am heading to LA on Saturday and willing to meet halfway at Bakersfield.

Users who are viewing this thread