WTB:first gen.

arods93snake

1 of 185
Established Member
Whats your price range? I have an original owner, 74k Black 1994 Gen 1. I am kinda attached to her since I drove her off the showroom but I am looking at some late model LX Coupes and cant keep them both. :(

98RICKSTANG

Banned
arods93snake said:
Whats your price range? I have an original owner, 74k Black 1994 Gen 1. I am kinda attached to her since I drove her off the showroom but I am looking at some late model LX Coupes and cant keep them both. :(
what are you looking to get for your truck?ill pay what the truck is worth .but not some outragious price. not to say your trying to do that but some people think thier trucks are gold. i would like your truck but im not going to pay over 9k to 10k for a first gen lightning.but tell me what you whant for it. thanks.

arods93snake

1 of 185
Established Member
I still dont know yet. I have to get into my get rid of everything mood. I need to get a better idea of what it is worth. You are right about some outrageous pricing out there but then again who would of ever thought a clean low milage LX notch would be going for over 7k. I have low milage Teal/Blk 93 Cobra and would hate to know what they are going for now. I'll let you know. Thanks

98RICKSTANG

Banned
what the hell are thier any clean lightnings f/s out thier any more?ive been looking for a good 2 months and havent ran across any nice trucks. :dw: :bs:

arods93snake

1 of 185
Established Member
Your going to get what you pay for. I have noticed that the high milers 100k and above are going for 5 to 7k. The lower milage ones are usually very well maintained and will try to command the higher $. Keep looking they will come up now and then. POH Racing on NLOC is selling his for I believe $6k obo. Good Luck!

Users who are viewing this thread