WTB: foglight to fit a terminator

93cobra#3326

i love boost!
Established Member
anyone got a decent foglight i could buy from them? id pay shipping and price would be determined depending on new/used.

are the focus foglights the same? what baout 99-01's are they the same?

Venimus03

Established Member
Are you looking for foglight bulbs? I think autozone sells silverstar foglight blubs for them....

RAWSN8K

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc
Established Member
I think Bryan is looking for the entire Foglight housing and lens.

booricua

A JODER
Established Member
I endeed up ordering from that Ford guy here best price. :beer: I saw some smoke in Carlisle not sure who the vendor was :bored:

Last edited:

TRBO VNM

I have one. pm me an offer, shipped. there might be 1000 miles on it. I got it from Damion and they were taken out when he sent his car to Saleen.

01satinsilver

Official NJ MACA Pimp
Established Member
SVT focus ones are slighty bigger and wont work. What I did was I had water in mine go tnew ones from ford and bought the SVT focus fog light tinted overlay from focus sport. That will keep the lenses from getting beat up and when the 3M film gets beat up it 15 dollars to order new ones rather than $100 for new foglights from ford. Good luck

93cobra#3326

i love boost!
Established Member
yea im looking for the whole light assy.
i thought about doing that 3m clear thing too. we have a guy who comes to our dealership to install them. ill have to hit him up for some scraps to put on the foglights. these dam things keep breaking :mj:

Users who are viewing this thread