WTB FR K springs

scott_0

Established Member
I have a set of K's on my car at the moment that Ive been tossing over switching out for some BMR's where are you located?

Sly Fox

Established Member
You have any parts you looking to get rid of? I might be interested in some trading.

96lasersnake

storm trooper'd cobra
Established Member
What's the difference between k springs and bmr, aren't they both 1.5" all around?

Bmr is 1.25 front and 1.5 rear. Plus is progressive rate. And for the OP late model has them on sale for $175 free shipping right now for Black Friday.

Sly Fox

Established Member
Bmr is 1.25 front and 1.5 rear. Plus is progressive rate. And for the OP late model has them on sale for $175 free shipping right now for Black Friday.
That's a way better deal then what I could offer you when you factor in shipping cost.

NJSP117

Established Member

Are the OEM springs progressive rate as well? Any thoughts on how they compare to the stock ride? $125 is a great deal and I need a set of springs...just not sure which to go with to keep the ride similar to stock. I lowered my GT500 and the ride was a lot more harsh, so I"m trying to keep the Boss a little more firm, but not uncomfortably so....thoughts?

Users who are viewing this thread