WTB: Front bumper

white02

Established Member
I need a front bumper for my 2002. The style really doesn't matter, gt, 01 cobra, or 03/04 cobra. Preferably oxford white in color. Let me know guys.:beer:

GT500EA

Insane SVT Poster
Established Member
I have a black 03/04 Cobra bumper sitting in my garage collecting dust....the only problem is that the drivers side mounting tab is broken.

NeoTokyo

Established Member
I have a metalic silver V6 bumper but its the same as the GT once you cut the foglight grills out. Its missing a little paint because it didnt bond well to the factory bumper but it is factory and nothing is broken or road rashed with it.

I am looking for $100 plus shipping costs, American Muscle is $200 shipped for a non OEM.

white02

Established Member
I have a metalic silver V6 bumper but its the same as the GT once you cut the foglight grills out. Its missing a little paint because it didnt bond well to the factory bumper but it is factory and nothing is broken or road rashed with it.

I am looking for $100 plus shipping costs, American Muscle is $200 shipped for a non OEM.

I'll let you know. I'm looking at an '03 Cobra bumper for 200 shipped, so I might go that route.

Users who are viewing this thread