WTB: GT500 for 25k or less, near MI/WI/IL maybe farther?

holmes14

Established Member
Hi, im looking for a gt500 for around 25k or less, not to picky about it but no converts, and must be mechanicaly solid, Some minor body damage may be acceptable for the right deal. If you have or know of one that fits what im looking for please contact me at [email protected] or pm me. Thanks

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
Going to take another year for the 07's to get there. Good luck, but that is going to be a very hard find.

SCcobra4me

ON3 U LUZ
Established Member
I found an 07' with 16k miles for $26,000 a few weeks back but surprise surprise, phone was disconnected and no response on email. Good luck with the search.

holmes14

Established Member
Yeah what about like 28-29k for a clean one? or workout a trade for a super clean 05 evo with fp green turbo, fuel, exhuast, etc with only 47k on it.

ShelbyJK500

Established Member
I had a local (and legit) '07 go with an asking price of $28500 last month. I have no idea what it finally went for but that was the asking price. It only had 12k miles and was mint. It's too bad I wasn't in the market for an '07-'09 or I would've snagged it in a heartbeat! I think the prices will get down to close to what your talking about this summer.

Users who are viewing this thread