WTB: GT500 under $30k (unless it's a 2011/2012)

DiZzyBonne

Established Member
If you're selling a 2007-2010 GT500, I'm interested as long as it's under $30k. I'm preferably looking for stock(ish) GT500s, but I'm open to all of them.

If you're selling a 2011-2012 GT500, I'm interested at a max of $35k.

green6215

Established Member
I have a 09 I've been thinking about selling. It's red w/white stripes and has 25K on the clock. It has a new Spec Super Twin clutch and flywheel, ARP flywheel bolts, new ford slave, new braided stainless hose from master to slave, new MGW shifter all done less than 1K miles ago installed by Kurgan Motorsports. It has KR mufflers, new Shelby GT500 floor mats, Shelby gt500 red w/white stripe shifter ball and it has the Shelby dash plaque signed by Carroll Shelby. I still have the factory shifter to go with the car. It has the all black interior and the Shaker 1000. It also has almost new (maybe 2K) Nitto 555's all the way around. It has never been driven in the rain and i have a cover for it also. It does have a couple rock chips in the white stripe on the front that I can send some close up pictures of. I'm at work and cant upload photos but I'll put some up when I get home. located in Chattanooga TN

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread