WTB Hood

mburns

Established Member
I want to get a new hood for my car. I really like the 03-04 cobra hoods and but am open to others as well. so if you have a hood that you are looking to sell let me know. it would be awesome if the hood was already painted black but i could always get it painted if i need to.

ElscottHavoc

It's all your fault.
Established Member
I have a black stock 01 cobra hood.

Just have had it in a box in the garage since I put on a carbon fiber one. Hood probably has a total of 40,000 miles it saw and then been in box for 6 or so years.

I really don't really have a lot of experience shipping big stuff, but make me an offer and pay for shipping and I'd be willing to sell. Its in great shape (EDIT: not quite as great of shape as I thought when I got it out of box, has some paint chips), but its too cold here to get it out and buff and wash it. I can prolly get pics this weekend.

Posted via Topify on Android

Last edited:

ElscottHavoc

It's all your fault.
Established Member
It was kind of dark when I got home tonight, but I took the best I could. Unfortunately, it was not in as great of shape as I thought it was. The previous owner just gave it to me when I bought the car and so I guess I never really got a super good look.

That said, there are some rock chips that have nicked into the paint, some light swirls - so I would probably just expect to repaint it or perhaps you can just have the chipped areas repaired. I'm not really sure, but here are some pics and I guess you can make an offer of whatever you feel would be acceptable given what I've noted. For some reason I couldn't embed the Facebook photos into this post, so I just linked them and made them public. Let me know if it doesn't work and I'll do embed them another way.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151836824553295.1073741827.506423294&type=1&l=3f1aa37000

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread