wtb hose asap

snakebite2

"o snap"
Established Member
im in need of a upper intercooler hose that gos from the expansion tank to the intercooler

paypal ready for the right price please let me know what you guys have and if you could text or email

801-821-6969 or [email protected]

:beer:

snakebite2

"o snap"
Established Member
attachment.php

turnpike_cruise

4.10's FTMFW
Established Member
Did you try the Ford dealership? I just bought one for my car. They had to order it, and I know there where a couple more in stock.

turnpike_cruise

4.10's FTMFW
Established Member
If my scanner was worth a spit, I would scan this in for you. I have the entire intercooler routing from the Ford dealership.

Anyway, the part number for the hose is 9L443A. I don't have the entire number, but this what is listed on the Ford exploded drawing.

I find it hard to believe that I bought the last one in the states. IIRC, my hoses came from a dealer in Florida. Let me know if your local dealer is not able to get it. I can stop by mine again and see if they can order another one.

Too bad you don't need the other hose coming from the intercooler. I bought that one, but could not use it.

Keep me posted.

snakebite2

"o snap"
Established Member
Ya I have 3 of the other hose but no upper ...will do thanks ill check that number out and if I can't find it ill pm you

Haha not that easy 95sc the hose has a 3/4 on one end and 5/8 on the other I already went down that road and it leaked

Users who are viewing this thread