Wtb: Irs

Stephen4036

Established Member
yo stephen, text brynson and ask if he wants to buy it.

ive heard him talk before about converting the mach to irs for a smoother ride

I talk to him Saturday..

but I would want to do a partial trade as i need an SRA.. my car is my DD.

Grant Theft Auto

I hit deer.
Established Member
I know he has MM control arms right? what kind of shocks? springs?

bilstein shocks im pretty sure springs are eibach sportlines

will shocks and springs from an irs not go on a solid?

i know for a fact he will not want to get rid of the shocks and springs or the new axles and 4.10 rear unless you traded him with cash on your end

those bilsteins are not cheap

Last edited:

Stephen4036

Established Member
bilstein shocks im pretty sure springs are eibach sportlines

will shocks and springs from an irs not go on a solid?

i know for a fact he will not want to get rid of the shocks and springs or the new axles and 4.10 rear unless you traded him with cash on your end

those bilsteins are not cheap

lol? bilstein shocks are cheap.. not to mention mine has lowering springs.. cash on my end? for a GT rear end? lmao.

Grant Theft Auto

I hit deer.
Established Member
lol? bilstein shocks are cheap.. not to mention mine has lowering springs.. cash on my end? for a GT rear end? lmao.

would you care to show me some cheap bilsteins then? perhaps one's off a lightning :D and the mach has lowering springs aswell hence why it sits lower than your GT.....

and it would be cash on your end for a GT rear end that has upgraded 31 spline axles and a 4.10 rear

dont you have stock 3.27 rear? and what 28 splines?

i dont even see why we are still talking about this if you said brynson isnt interested

Last edited:

Stephen4036

Established Member
would you care to show me some cheap bilsteins then? perhaps one's off a lightning :D and the mach has lowering springs aswell hence why it sits lower than your GT.....

and it would be cash on your end for a GT rear end that has upgraded 31 spline axles and a 4.10 rear

dont you have stock 3.27 rear? and what 28 splines?

i dont even see why we are still talking about this if you said brynson isnt interested

grant quick acting like an idiot on the internet.. i lowered the mach1.. my GT is MUCH lower... thanks.. and its 31 spline fagtron..

Grant Theft Auto

I hit deer.
Established Member
grant quick acting like an idiot on the internet.. i lowered the mach1.. my GT is MUCH lower... thanks.. and its 31 spline fagtron..

no you helped lower the mach and the springs still needed to settle in when you did that now they have settled in and the car sits low, dont be such a jealous whore :D

quit acting ethug :)

see ya at the meet man, is the catback still shiny?

Last edited:

otownpj

Established Member
you guys are both homos, I will e ninja your asses. the bilsteins are not cheap, and a built rear end is desirable and so is an IRS.

wont be at the meet, im in tennessee

Users who are viewing this thread