WTB: Lightning in or around NC.

SVT RICK

Established Member
I live in NC and I'm looking for a lightning with some mods are fine, hopefully around 50k miles or close.
Thanks Rick

WoodsyNH

Established Member
I have a silver 2002 bone stock with 80k very clean never been in a wreck. Can send pics if interested

SVT RICK

Established Member
Picking this one up on Sat.
For sale is a 2003 Ford Lightning with 84k body miles and a brand new short block. The trucks paint job has been freshened up in the needed areas i.e bumpers, quarter panels. This truck is hands down one of the cleanest lightnings I have seen. It is virtually unmolested and having a built short block gives you a great platform to start your build or just have that peace of mind knowing it is forged. The body and paint I would rate a 9.5/10. A 1/2 quart of paint will go with the truck for any future touch ups. The interior is a 9/10 it has been completely redone over. The rims and tires are a 10/10. The tires are brand new all the way around the rims have been freshened up. The transmission is strong. The heads and cams are stock but the heads have been freshened up as well. The truck was built and tuned by AVT Performance out of Conway, SC. If wanted a ported Eaton will be put on the truck. Starting price is $18,000. You wont find a better truck around for the money with over 10K invested in parts the built short block saves your pocket book for the future! B

Users who are viewing this thread