WTB looking for oem terminator parts: supercharger, shifter, injectors, manifold more

GFTP

Established Member
WTB looking for oem terminator parts: pulley bridge, supercharger/ intake gaskets

Hey all, im located in ohio and looking for some parts to complete a project i have.
i need the following, Paypal is ready. Shipping to Ohio is required. Looking for oem parts or aftermarket if the price isn't crazy.

complete supercharger with plenum etc----- BOUGHT
shifter assembly ( oem or aftermarket)------- BOUGHT
complete air intake setup (oem or aftermarket)------- BOUGHT
upper intake manifold----------BOUGHT
Supercharger cooler-------BOUGHT
new gaskets for the above mentioned items (longshot anyone has some laying around)
oem 39lb injectors (all 8)-------- BOUGHT
intercooler adapter (not sure that's what its called though)----BOUGHT

any hardware for the above mentioned parts

Everything i need, i also would like the hardware with them, but its not a huge dealbreaker.
Please pm me or give me a cell number if you have stuff. I can pay asap.
Thanks!

Last edited:

Kawboyz11

Established Member
I have a factory 90mm maf and 3.65" s/c pulley left from my stock parts. if you need either of those let me know

BLUEPSTU

Veni Vidi Vici
Established Member
I did reply to this thread yesterday but don't know why it didn't post. I sent you a pm.

Demonio

Established Member
I got a lower intake manifold, intercooler that goes under blower n water adapter.. No hardware do... Can be purchased from tousley for cheap I'm sure, pm me an offer for all shipped...

Blake04

Established Member
I've got the factory mass air meter and injectors ...
PM me a decent offer and you can have them

arcticzero

Established Member
I am recently finding out that the stock 39# injectors i bought last year wont be the best option for my 2V build i am doing, so Im probably gonna sell mine if you are interested. PM me if you still need them. I also have a never installed like new JLT cold air intake that has the fender mounted filter Im thinking of selling as well, it has no packaging but the hardware is sealed. Dont think it will work as well for me as anticipated lol.

GFTP

Established Member
call or text me at 330-224-0086 would like to have all this stuff bought by tomorrow night. Have a ton of people messaging offers. so keep them coming!

Users who are viewing this thread