WTB: Lots of parts!

imstillclowning

Established Member
Im just about to be done with my depolyment so i have some coin im able to spend. I will be back in the states at the beginning of 2011, and am lookin for a couple of things:

+ 4:30-4:10 Gears
+Bassani catback
+Some lowering springs for a vert
+Speedster cover, 1 or 2 piece (doesnt matter)
+a tuner

I love cars and all but im not really to smart when it comes to all the advance stuff. So im also lookin for someone to help me out with installing all of these things. I also have some parts at the house that i need help with installing aswell.. I have a s281 wing, aluminum driveshaft, and a pro 5.0 shifter. Im living in las vegas, my car is currently in arizona tho with my folks. If theres any mechanic or anyone thats thats living in az near the phx area, or in vegas area thats able to hook me up. I would def. appreciate all the help i can get. Of course if you help me out I'd pay ya :rolling:
Basically what im lookin for is someone to hold my hand as i buy and install all of these things. I know what i want, i just dont know the specifics.
Anyways, thanks for the help in advance. you can send me a pm or email me at [email protected] so we can go over the details and all that good stuff.
I have a 98 cobra vert, bone stock!
P.S. sorry if i posted in the wrong section.:rockon:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread