WTB Low mile cobra

Tyler06

Established Member
I am in the market for an 03/04 Cobra coupe only. Preferably CO, SB, Black, OW or DSG with under 25,000 miles or somewhat close. I am mainly looking for an all original car with low miles. I am also open to a modified car with low miles as well. I know Ford Carlisle is this upcoming weekend and I will be there looking for a Cobra. I wanted to see if anyone on here was attending with a Cobra for sale. Ideally a cobra with no modifications or lightly modified would be perfect. I am looking to be somewhere within the 25K range unless is see that the car is perfect as far as what I am looking for. Either way I am still open to other offers that are around. You can also contact me at 267-275-4289. Thank you for your time.

Last edited:

Tyler06

Established Member
04 Comp, beautiful car no doubt about it. I will continue to check on the status of your car. I would like to have something without the rear seat delete. But I am open to options. Thank you.

Tyler06

Established Member
02, do you have a link to pictures or an ad? Sounds like an awesome car. I will definitely put it into consideration.

Tonym302

Established Member
Any interest in a black 03 vert 10th anniversary, 31k miles? $25.5 located in CT

Steeda 2.8 pulley with Steeda Belt Tensioner
Accufab Single Blade and plenum
Black Maximum Motorsports Caster Camber Plates
Tokico Adjustables on front and rear with Eibach Springs
Maximum Motorsports front and rear sway bars
Maximum Motorsports full length subframe connectors.
DSS level 5 half shafts
K&N Air Filter (just cleaned and oiled)
2 piece drilled and slotted Baer rotors w/ Hawk Racing Pads front and rear
Bassani catted x pipe
Magnaflow cat back exhaust with SLP rear section (not raspy at all)
Oil Separator
Steeda Tri-Ax shifter with APR stainless shift knob
Braided stainless steel brake lines
NGK Plugs (new as well)
LFP Dual Pass Heat Exchanger
Windows and tail lights are tinted
Misc Billet peices in the interior (not too much)
Redline Racing Hood strut kit
Has 6000k HIDs in headlights and fog lights
LED lighting in interior and tail lights

Gaskets and seals just replaced in rear end and refilled with Royal Purple. Whole rear and IRS gone through. Blower oil just replaced with Ford Motorcraft Oil and tranny just had the tranny filled up with Royal Purple and Mobile 1 Synthetic always used in the motor. Fuel filter and plugs were just done as well. Tires in good shape and has no problems, ready to go.

Tyler06

Established Member
Quite possibly interested in a vert, I am really pushing towards a coupe at the moment. I am waiting to see how this weekend goes before I jump to any vehicles.

Users who are viewing this thread