WTB M122 (GT500) Blower

2k4Terminator

Established Member
Just like the title says... I'm looking for a GT500 (M122 Eaton) blower with lower intake intercooler and stock intake.. Let me know!! Thanks!

2k4Terminator

Established Member
Are you doing a Shelby Blower on the Cobra? If so I have the Blower and the Adapter Plates.
And I found out today that I only need the M122 blower and the elbow.. Which I'm sure you obviously know that! And I'm assuming you have the Blower plate, Dragon TB plate, IAC plate, Throttle cable bracket, and all the hardware? If so did you get this kit from Jameshell?? where all the plates are billet aluminum and the bracket is laser cut steel and powder coated? Also do you have a M112 snout? Let me know! Thanks!

Red99SVT

Established Member
Yes I have all that. The kit is brand new from him. The blower is a low mile M122 with a pulley on it you could sell. As far as a snout I have an Eaton with a BF hub and 2.76 on it I had planned on using. I would sell it, but it's the whole blower so you might not be interested. Let me know. I have been trying to list it for sale, but my threads aren't posting, so you are one of the few that knows I will be selling it. It's a dang cool project for sure.

2k4Terminator

Established Member
Yes I have all that. The kit is brand new from him. The blower is a low mile M122 with a pulley on it you could sell. As far as a snout I have an Eaton with a BF hub and 2.76 on it I had planned on using. I would sell it, but it's the whole blower so you might not be interested. Let me know. I have been trying to list it for sale, but my threads aren't posting, so you are one of the few that knows I will be selling it. It's a dang cool project for sure.
PM me price for the adapter plates and for the the blower, with the M112 snout.

Red99SVT

Established Member
I am asking $1050 for the Shelby Blower and the Adapter plates. I would not want to sell the snout separately, but would sell the whole blower at a little discount if interested. PM me and let me know what you think.

2k4Terminator

Established Member
I am asking $1050 for the Shelby Blower and the Adapter plates. I would not want to sell the snout separately, but would sell the whole blower at a little discount if interested. PM me and let me know what you think.
Would you sell the Adapter plates only?

Users who are viewing this thread