WTB Mac cat-back

lancec2c30

I just gagged
Established Member
I'm looking for a Mac exhaust. Tailpipes or dumps. Either works.

Let me know what you've got. :beer:

crralph

Established Member
I have a MAC cat back installed on a 95 Cobra in 1998, however the car only has 5K miles on it. I am replacing it with a Bassani SS cat back to match the Bassani X pipe already on the car. The chrome tail pipes on the MAC are peeling and the mufflers are also looking a little ragged, but all in all still in pretty good shape. I only drive this car about 500 miles a year, it is stored all Winter, never seen rain or snow. I am going to be pulling it off tomorrow, let me know if you are interested in it.

Bullitt520

Established Member
I have a MAC cat back installed on a 95 Cobra in 1998, however the car only has 5K miles on it. I am replacing it with a Bassani SS cat back to match the Bassani X pipe already on the car. The chrome tail pipes on the MAC are peeling and the mufflers are also looking a little ragged, but all in all still in pretty good shape. I only drive this car about 500 miles a year, it is stored all Winter, never seen rain or snow. I am going to be pulling it off tomorrow, let me know if you are interested in it.

^I might be interested. How much picked up??

crralph

Established Member
$100.00 picked up.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread