wtb mach 1 kenne bell 2.1

bronxfan06

Established Member
Ok so I have been looking for awhile now and I want to buy a kenne bell mach 1 2.1 kit. I called kenne bell and they don't sell the anymore. So I was wondering if anyone knows where I can get one. Thanks for your help.

96GT/SC

Ford Fan
Established Member
Yep. I am the guy building the 96 GT. I talked to you about your wheels. I have the same ones and I liked your fitment better. Sucks KB doesnt sell that kit anymore. Someone on here should know where to get one tho.

bronxfan06

Established Member
Thanks yeah i hope so otherwise ill go eaton swap just alot more work if you hear anything let me know..also ill trade someone who wants to go turbo in their terminator

musclemerc

Established Member
KB cant sell it as a "kit" because the 03~04 Cobra lower intake has been discontinued from Ford, but you can absolutely get all the rest of the parts from KB. Just find a lower and an intercooler and you got your kit

lOOKnGO

Keep'um smiling
Established Member
The price of those kits was well over $5k I remember. Eaton would cost substantially less, even after paying someone to install. You are at the right place to find all the parts. Good luck with your project.:thumbsup:

bronxfan06

Established Member
Yeah that was another option too but Imma go with the mmr 4.75 stroker shortblock so I want a little more hp than what the eaton can offer but I guess I can go that route and then upgrade later.. still all kinds of ideas running through my head don't know what I want to do ha. Thank you

lOOKnGO

Keep'um smiling
Established Member
If you are starting over, like you mentioned, the full Eaton swap will be far more flexible for future upgrades and boost desires, to include future blower upgrades.

Users who are viewing this thread