WTB Mach Door Tweeters

carnut726

Established Member
Just like the heading says, I need the door tweeter pods for my 01 cobra. I attempted to "modify and improve" mine :bash: and Fugged it up royally. Thanks for the help. Hopefully someone is parting out a mustang and has these. I think they are all the same from 2000 on whether it be mustang or cobra. Let me know what you have. Thanks,
Matt

Big Top GT

Jackstand Racer
Established Member
You need the ones that are more gray than black, right?

I've got a set here that someone gave me. I'll pay it forward and give them to you, if they'll work.

Just cover the cost of a box and shipping. (I'll get you pics in the morning. Please don't let me forget.)

Hope this helps,
Alan

carnut726

Established Member
You need the ones that are more gray than black, right?

I've got a set here that someone gave me. I'll pay it forward and give them to you, if they'll work.

Just cover the cost of a box and shipping. (I'll get you pics in the morning. Please don't let me forget.)

Hope this helps,
Alan

Awsome, thanks in advance. send the pix to make sure it will fit, if not you can post them here and some one will take them. I will make sure to do the same for someone else when i have something they need.

Big Top GT

Jackstand Racer
Established Member
No worries.

Here they are. :)

All you'll need to do is use some of the hardware and speakers from your existing setup. :)

DSC04897.gif

DSC04898.gif

RedTwilight

Shinigami Akakage
Established Member
i have a black set.... not sure if that is what you are looking for...

i have some from my 96 Cobra, i don't think they are different.

If neither one has sold these I'm interested!
Mine broke around the screw when removing to replace side mirror and now I need a new one that's not cracked! I'll take both left and right in black if they are available!
e-mail: [email protected] or IM/ PM

Thanks!

Trinity

Users who are viewing this thread