WTB MINT 93 Mustang Cobra in NJ.

Honest Mike

Established Member
Hey guys, I am looking for a MINT condition 1993 Mustang Cobra, no R models. First choice is red with black interior, but will consider black or teal. I will also consider it having gray cloth or leather interior but really want red with black cloth interior. Second choice would be red with gray cloth interior. I want a low mileage mint car, with everything in working order. Prefer it to be stock, but it can have a few small mods. No race cars or cars with roll cages. No cut up cars or cars with wires hanging all over the place, you get the point. I have cash to spend right now, today, but am not looking to pay top top dollar. I know they are worth money, but if you expect $20,000 OR MORE for a 93 car, then dont bother replying here. To me its kind of an old car now being its a 1993, but thats besides the point, I like these cars and really want to get one and have cash to spend. Prefer to stay with a car right here in NJ, but wont rule out something close such as PA or NY. Let me know. Winter is coming, I want something to tinker around with. Reply here or PM me or send me an email at: [email protected] :beer:

Honest Mike

Established Member
Forgot to say, IF no Cobras come around, then I will consider a mint 5spd 87-93 LX hatch or notch, stock or built, no nitrous or turbo cars. Prefer all motor or supercharged cars.

Can'tCatchMe

Just Win!
Established Member
There used to be one listed on racingjunk.com for I think $9000. I wanted it but don't have the money right now. I don't know if it is still there but it was clean.

AMX1FC

Established Member
Not exactly what you're looking for, but I have a black/ grey leather for sale in NY. See my post further down in the for sale section.

Nathan
Albany, NY
(518) 727-9100

Honest Mike

Established Member
-TTT.

-Thanks for the replies guys.

-AMX, for some reason your thread wont open for me, weird. It says the administrator has banned my IP address. Dont know. Every other thread opens for me.

-Still looking...

Honest Mike

Established Member
Moderators please lock this thread now. Everyone with a 93 Cobra for sale is on drugs with the prices they ask. I know KBB prices arent 100% accurate, but people want MORE THAN DOUBLE what KBB says RETAIL is. Lock thread, thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread