Wtb: mystichrome cobra

Venom45

Established Member
Hello, I'm really looking to buy a mystic. Would prefer stock but would entertain others with mods. Prefer to be no more than 70k miles but would like lesser. Would be getting a loan when I find one. I live in southern Illinois near St. Louis but not a against making a drive. If you have one your your thinkin you would sell text me at 618-979-2994 thanks an my names Aaron.

1BD9D7

Rollin down the road in..
Established Member
Damn there's a guy on the local forum who sold a perfect stock mc coupe with about 45k about a month ago.

randg4603

Established Member
I have a mystichrome vert. 51k miles, 2.3 whipple, 18" AFS Reps. Excellent condition. Also I can deliver it.

LMK if you're interested.

fishinjeff

Established Member
Was he from Columbia mo?

Yes he was, lol it was me. Im on my dad's account here. I did have one, new wishing I didn't sell it...

Can't find something as nice to replace the dang thing. Good luck in your search. I sold mine with 43K mi on it, bolt ons, 2 rock chips in the front bumper that were pin head size, darn near perfect for 21.5k. Give you an idea. :beer: good luck man!

Tango7

Established Member
No offense but if a "little more" doesn't mean another 5K+ I'm afraid you have a tough task ahead of you.

+1 I would not let my mystichrome go $18,000. Most of the ones that I see are in the 22500.00 and up under 70,000 miles.. OP good luck with your search. I searched for 2 years to find mine.

Users who are viewing this thread