WTB: New Edge Mustang

SVTCobra60

Established Member
Hey guys,
I'm looking to buy a fun car for daily use.

-I'm ok with most colors.
-Needs to be in great mechanical condition, I don't want to worry about shit breaking or having to buy a bunch of parts for it.
-I'm fine with a modded car! I'd prefer one actually.

Looking to spend a maximum of $8-9K

Best way to contact me is by email [email protected]
Thanks

00SilverGT

Snek Gawd
Established Member
I have a 2000 GT. Bone stock except for flowmaster exhaust, cold air intake, and a Mach 1 Grill delete. I have the mach 1 lip but havent put it in yet. Has 103k miles but runs new. Auto, Brand new paint. I can send pics tomorrow if you have a phone i can reach you at.

SVTCobra60

Established Member
Please don't take offense to this but I wasn't thinking enough when I threw the adds up. If I find a new edge GT it would almost have to have some work done to it, stock and almost stock GT's are just not going to have the power/fun factor I am looking for! But thank you for posting.

Hooligan02

We're all full of lies
Established Member
My dad is posting his up on Craigslist, here is the link. The price is very negotiable, personally I think it needs to come down anyway.

2002 Mustang GT - Supercharged

I owned the car for two years and sold it to him. He has put about 1000 miles on it in the last 7 years (no joke). He built it over the years and just cruises to car shows around us, the farthest one is about 10 miles away. He is not into racing, just wanted a cool car. Let me know if you are interested, can work on the price too.

SVTCobra60

Established Member
My dad is posting his up on Craigslist, here is the link. The price is very negotiable, personally I think it needs to come down anyway.

2002 Mustang GT - Supercharged

I owned the car for two years and sold it to him. He has put about 1000 miles on it in the last 7 years (no joke). He built it over the years and just cruises to car shows around us, the farthest one is about 10 miles away. He is not into racing, just wanted a cool car. Let me know if you are interested, can work on the price too.

Wow that is a phenomenal looking car! PM'ing you

Rare40th

Established Member
I have an 04 40th anniversary edition, exhaust, upper, tb and cold air. Handheld tuner. It's got 92,2xx miles I believe, I'd have to double check. Email me if interested [email protected]

SVTCobra60

Established Member
I have an 04 40th anniversary edition, exhaust, upper, tb and cold air. Handheld tuner. It's got 92,2xx miles I believe, I'd have to double check. Email me if interested [email protected]

No thank you I'm not looking for anything that makes under 300's to the wheels.

Not really looking to sell, but will for the right price haha. Car in my sig, 67k, full bolt ons including longtubes.

See above ^^^ Any idea on power figures? And what are you looking to get.

Users who are viewing this thread