WTB: OEM Cobra Floor Mats

subobo0411

Established Member
Looking for a mint set of OEM Cobra floor mats, the ones with the cobra on them, in the medium graphite color. Attached a picture as an example. Please PM me if you have ones for sale. Thanks!

Attachments

• DPP_0032_zpsafa1d50c.jpg
    DPP_0032_zpsafa1d50c.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 112

subobo0411

Established Member
Did terminator floor mats come with a Cobra emblem?

No, I think unless you had a 10th anniversary which had their own unique mats, they just came with plain ones. You could buy these separately from the dealer at the time if you wanted to upgrade.

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
No, I think unless you had a 10th anniversary which had their own unique mats, they just came with plain ones. You could buy these separately from the dealer at the time if you wanted to upgrade.

Oh, ok. Mine are in my trunk and have never been stepped on, but they are plain with no embroidery. Just making sure I didn't get jipped

subobo0411

Established Member

bigdog8b

Established Member
Yes, those are factory mats with a cobra patch, not the ones with an embroidered cobra logo. I bought one of those sets too. They do match the color.

subobo0411

Established Member
Those are fake

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Thanks, that's what I learned. Luckily i found out quickly enough before the guy shipped them and he had no problems canceling the order. Like others, I told him they weren't real and he disagreed with me, saying he got them directly from Ford. I just left it alone as he was nice about letting me cancel the order. Caveat emptor!

mattmynhier

Established Member
Thanks, that's what I learned. Luckily i found out quickly enough before the guy shipped them and he had no problems canceling the order. Like others, I told him they weren't real and he disagreed with me, saying he got them directly from Ford. I just left it alone as he was nice about letting me cancel the order. Caveat emptor!

Yea I wasn't as nice, I was uber pissed. I bet he's done it a million times to people to unsuspecting people like my old man.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread