WTB - OEM radiator

danny04mystic

svt and ford enthusiast
Established Member
damn i had mine on here not long ago for sale for like $100 shipped it was listed for like 3 months and no hits i thought nobody wanted these? i got tired of looking at it so i scrapped the damn thing for like $15 at the yard lol. whish i woulda known lol. good luck man. i put a mishimoto 4 row in mine even after hearing bad things about them but havent had an issue out of it and runs very cool. maybe consider an aftermarket one if you can get a deal on one? i got mine brand new in the box from a guy for $200, or you could get one from a gt or v6 if you have a local you pull it junk yard. only difference is they are plastic end tanks vs the all aluminum like cobra but direct fit and prob about $25-30.

jsucil89

Established Member
Thanks for the reply. Yea, looking for the direct fit alum tank style from the Cobras. It's going in my modfox car which was mocked up specifically for the alum tank style (slight modification to the metal surrounding brackets to make it work). Unfortunately, I must have mounted the past (2)...lol, too rigid as I've sprung leaks in both. 3rd time's a charm I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread