WTB: off road x or h pipe for 00 gt

gtmustang88

Established Member
Hey guys, I am just wondering if someone in the area has an off road pipe they are looking to get rid of that will fit my 00 gt. Thanks

gtmustang88

Established Member
Is it in good shape and do you have the little adapter piece that goes with it? I go to university of maryland on tuesday and thursdays, maybe i can pick it up one of those days or meeting u somewhere close to up there. THanks

Last edited:

004RedTorch

I Want Twins
Established Member
Is it in good shape and do you have the little adapter piece that goes with it? I go to university of maryland on tuesday and thursdays, maybe i can pick it up one of those days or meeting u somewhere close to up there. THanks
Its not in a bad shape it has no leaks and I do have a small piece that might be the adapter. Tuesdays and thursdays are fine just let me know when you want to me up.

gtmustang88

Established Member
What time can u meet up on a tuesday or thursday. I am at school from 11-2 on tuesdays and from 11-12 on thursdays. I usually like to leave by 2 on tuesdays because of traffic on 495 to get home. Are u able to meet in mornings? I dont' know the silver spring area at all.

004RedTorch

I Want Twins
Established Member
What time can u meet up on a tuesday or thursday. I am at school from 11-2 on tuesdays and from 11-12 on thursdays. I usually like to leave by 2 on tuesdays because of traffic on 495 to get home. Are u able to meet in mornings? I dont' know the silver spring area at all.

I can meet you on thursday if you want at maryland campus.

Users who are viewing this thread