wtb off road x pipe

lil03gt

Established Member
i am looking for an offroad xpipe for my 09 gt500 that fits with stock manifolds unless someone has a set of longtubes and offroad x for cheap

DavidHasselhoff

WHYUMAD
Established Member
i am looking for an offroad xpipe for my 09 gt500 that fits with stock manifolds unless someone has a set of longtubes and offroad x for cheap

If you wait I'll have my stainless works O/R x-pipe off my car at the end of October. It fits the stock manifolds as that's what I'm running now. it has about 15,000 miles on it, but is in great shape last time I looked at it about 2 weeks ago when I was under the car. How much you looking to spend?

9900blueoval

Established Member
hey quickie ? when u added the offroad pipe did your tuner turn off the rear 02's and if so was a jlt tune ??wanna add an offroad but gotta figure out if the 02's r turned off with a jlt tune any help would b great thanx Dan

DavidHasselhoff

WHYUMAD
Established Member
hey quickie ? when u added the offroad pipe did your tuner turn off the rear 02's and if so was a jlt tune ??wanna add an offroad but gotta figure out if the 02's r turned off with a jlt tune any help would b great thanx Dan

Not sure honestly. I hear you just turn off the rear 02's with an O/R X-pipe...I have a custom tune though as well.

Users who are viewing this thread