WTB: Open Car Trailer

blksvtCOBRA714

Established Member
I'm currently in the market for an open car trailer. I'm highly considering going to myrtle beach this year and I don't really want to drive all that way and back in the cobra for one and I could use it to tow my car back and forth to the track. I really want to try and spend less than $2k. Just figured I would post up here if anyone knows of anybody trying to sell or maybe a good place to look.

SVTORANGE

Established Member
I'm currently in the market for an open car trailer. I'm highly considering going to myrtle beach this year and I don't really want to drive all that way and back in the cobra for one and I could use it to tow my car back and forth to the track. I really want to try and spend less than $2k. Just figured I would post up here if anyone knows of anybody trying to sell or maybe a good place to look.

I will get you the number today as long as it does not rain to a guy selling one in Ferndale while I am cycling.

I am pretty sure it is still available. Also check Craigsist. :beer:

ScottinSSMD

gotta 996TT too!
Established Member
Buy new if you can make it happen. Trailers just sit and brakes lock up and wiring gets brittle real quick and can easily put you over the price of new. Learned this the hard way with boat trailers.

blksvtCOBRA714

Established Member
I will get you the number today as long as it does not rain to a guy selling one in Ferndale while I am cycling.

I am pretty sure it is still available. Also check Craigsist. :beer:

Thanks, let me know.

This is a nice trailer for the $$. He sometimes sell them under $2K. Maybe you can haggle. TRAILER LINK HERE

Thanks. I've read a little about those trailers in my research and look decent for the money. I may have to look them up.

SVTORANGE

Established Member
Trailer was not what I expected for the money.

Will keep my eye open for something around the area for you.:rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread