WTB or Trade, Stock carpet

i8urchvy

Established Member
I need the stock carpet (uncut) as I'm returning my Lightning to stock. I have black carpet which has been cut for an expedition console for trade if interested, its only been in the truck a few months and is in very good condition. Let me know what you've got! Thanks,
Jeff

FordFanStan

Established Member
Damn Jeff, why didnt you say anything about it while I was there? Sorry Kenne, I already made the expy console /seat swap with him. I cant drive all the way back there just for the carpet though. I even told you that I wanted to swap my carpet to black also I think lol.. Stan

P.S. I give you some trader rating on here now too, can you do the same.. Stan

lightninmike

skeered to mod it
Established Member
is it cut up bad? or just enough for the brackets?
cause i was going to do this to my truck with the black carpet
mine is totally stock (2000) no cuts or anything and if yours is only cut for the brackets we could swap
also where did you get the carpet?

i8urchvy

Established Member
Stan,
I had originally planned on just covering the cut portion with a 1 piece floor mat but can't find any under 100.00 plus after thinking about it, its not right to sell the truck with cut carpet hidden under a mat :). I wish I would have realized this when you were up here, oh well hindsight is 20/20. As for how its cut, as little as possible. The bracket barley fit through the hole as I trimmed as little as possible. There are two cuts, one were the front bracket goes, about the middle of the space between the seat and dash, and the other for the rear bracket thats under the seat. Thanks

lightninmike

skeered to mod it
Established Member
well i would be willing to swap
you pay shipping your way and ill pay mine
if you dont already have someone closer to deal with

Users who are viewing this thread