Wtb Orange, Yellow, Mystic, Or Blue Cobra

99GTCONV

Established Member
Hello I am interested in buying a orange, yellow, mystic, sonic blue or even 10th anniversary red cobra. Preferrably a convertible, but coupe is fine too. Interested in all cars from New York to South Carolina in other words east coast cars only please.

Very interested in making a purchase soon.

Let me know if you have one for sale or may have seen on for sale in your local classifieds or roads.

Adam.L.

Established Member
I have a 2003 zinc yellow w/black top convertible, Magnaflow cat back, K&N FIPK, and MGW blue shifter. All original parts will go with the car, as well as all documentation, a raptor shift light and 4 inch rolled magnaflow exh. tips - I just never got around to installing the light or tips.

It's never been tuned, I didn't want to invalidate the warranty. I bought the car new in January of 2005, so the original factory warranty is good to Jan 08. I also purchased the transferrable extended warranty good for 70k miles (I'm just over 15k miles now).

-Just checked the mileage. It's actually 13,6xx. Garaged until spring.

This car has never seen snow, and only seen rain when on vacation. It's about as close to perfect as it gets in my opinion, but then I suppose I'm biased. I'd like to get $27k or best offer.

Not east coast, but not unreasonably far - Northern Chicago suburbs. I'd be willing to assist in moving the car if necessary.

Please send mail to [email protected] if interested.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Fast Orange

Established Member
99GTCONV said:
Hello I am interested in buying a orange, yellow, mystic, sonic blue or even 10th anniversary red cobra. Preferrably a convertible, but coupe is fine too. Interested in all cars from New York to South Carolina in other words east coast cars only please.

Let me know if you have one for sale or may have seen on for sale in your local classifieds or roads.
Hey 99gtconv, my 04 Comp Orange Cobra is f/s, you can view all the details in the link on bottom, I have since changed the 4# lowewr and put the 2# lower back on the car, it is tuned for pump gas, with 17 degrres of timming and an a/f ratio of 11.5 Thanks for looking. A.J.
http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=334705

Last edited:

Colvin03SonicBl

Gotta Luv'em Snakes!!
Established Member
Sonic Blue

Up for Sale is a 2003 Sonic Blue Cobra...29663 miles...I live just outside of Buffalo, NY...Here is the list of what has been done:

Black FR500 Rims (17x9 front/ 18x10 back)
Stock tires up front 275/40s (also 2 extras)
295/35s BFG Drags out back
Eibach Lowering Springs
2.9 upper w/ idler pulley
Centerforce DFX w/ FRPP Aluminum Flywheel
K&N filter
Pro 5.0 shifter
Bassani X-pipe & cat-back
MRT Black Chrome exhaust tips
Diablosport tuned to 93 octane (14lbs of boost)
3:90 Rear Gears

All work done at P&J Speedshop...

Dynoed @ 433 RWHP and 472 RWTQ

Best 60ft = 1.9
Best Et = 12.28 @ 116
(Bad Driver)
Selling car because I have a new addition coming to the family...Any question, just shoot me a message...The P&J sticker is on the front bumper and gets you 10% off any labor done at the shop...Asking $24,900/obo...If you want pics, let me know as it will not let me put on any attachments...Thanks...
99GTCONV said:

Users who are viewing this thread