WTB Oxford white cobra ( Texas & Arizona )

Albaghli

Established Member
Hello there,

Im looking to buy an Oxford white terminator With a low miles, and clean interior and exterior.

Hope to get something in Texas or Arizona.

I have Cash ready in hand.

dm me , or text me at (215)964-4899

MG0h3

Established Member
Hello there,

Im looking to buy an Oxford white terminator With a low miles, and clean interior and exterior.

Hope to get something in Texas or Arizona.

I have Cash ready in hand.

dm me , or text me at (215)964-4899

Op do not deal with guys asking you to email them outside the forum.

Click on his name. You can see he joined an hour ago.

We keep seeing this where they join then ask you to email.

“You’re full of $#!+”
Joe Biden

svtperformance.com mobile app

68gtscode

Established Member
A member had a very nice white car in eastern NM, Hobbs or Portales if I remember correctly. Last year but I don’t remember if it sold. I’ll try to dig up the post when I get a chance.

EDIT- the car I was referring to sold back in January. I’ll keep my eye out for you.

Last edited:

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
The spam is rabid lately. They’ve figured a a way bypass the registration process. I actually approve all new registrations. We try to get them as soon as possible.

Chris4

The spam is rabid lately. They’ve figured a a way bypass the registration process. I actually approve all new registrations. We try to get them as soon as possible.
Thank you for approving me! I'm hoping to be in the market soon. Got to pay some of my freightliner I just bought off first.

Albaghli

Established Member
T
A member had a very nice white car in eastern NM, Hobbs or Portales if I remember correctly. Last year but I don’t remember if it sold. I’ll try to dig up the post when I get a chance.

EDIT- the car I was referring to sold back in January. I’ll keep my eye out for you.
Thank you, I appreciate it.

68gtscode

Established Member
If you are talking about the one with the VMP and CCW's, I believe it sold. I think it was in NM. I had my eye on it before I found a torch red anniversary closer.
Yes, that is the one I was referring to. I went back to the original posting and found it sold in January.

WestCyril

Established Member
I have a Oxford White Coupe. Bone Stock even has blower guard still. 1 Owner Car never been retitled (Clean Title shows 100 actual miles).
Car is barn find condition. Needs some TLC to say the least. 79k Miles if interested message me.

Users who are viewing this thread