WTB - Passenger Side Mirror

cody_04L

Established Member
Like the title says, i need the entire passenger side mirror assembly minus the painted insert. Anyone got one laying around they would be willing to let go? LEt me know what ya got.

cody
p.s - thanks in advance.

cody_04L

Established Member
Stupid me was driving in a construction zone when i hit this nice pothole. I was holding a drink in my hand and it slipped out, so i fumbled to grab ti when i hit a damn construction sign. It pushed the mirror up off the post, broke the glass, and scuffed the mirror surround. It put some black stuff on the body, but that will come easily. The glass in the mirror came out and broke. I didnt notive until i got home that i am also missing the motor that moves the mirror horizontaly. So im just seeing if anyone has the entire unit minus the painted face on the front...Sucks really...

PearlBlue L

Still Around
Established Member
my buddy said its $100 for a new electric mirror without the insert for the back, i have no need to keep just an insert so i would be selling that with it too.

what color is your truck????

hows $85 plus shipping, which would be like $5 maybe...

cody_04L

Established Member
Does this one have the lighted turn signals on the side? Mine is an 04, its DSG. Let me know about the turn signal...

PearlBlue L

Still Around
Established Member
cody_04L said:
Does this one have the lighted turn signals on the side? Mine is an 04, its DSG. Let me know about the turn signal...
yea it has the turn signal on the outside. mines an 03, black.. so you would have to get it painted.

cody_04L

Established Member
Well I have the insert and its fine. All i need is the surround and and glass. The surround is black on mine as well, i thyink its black on all colors. SO there would be no need to have it painted am i correct?

PearlBlue L

Still Around
Established Member
cody_04L said:
Well I have the insert and its fine. All i need is the surround and and glass. The surround is black on mine as well, i thyink its black on all colors. SO there would be no need to have it painted am i correct?
yea my bad... no paint, its all black... didnt think about it.

Users who are viewing this thread